Friday, April 10, 2015

Get Ready to Break The BANK Is More Like It

Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man.


It's like, my initial feeling is that this is rad as heck... but then I realize that it's just another Skylanders/Infinity/amiibo thing. Which means it will combine two of the most expensive toy properties mankind has ever created into one monstrous hybrid of cash-guzzling insanity.
So then I'm thinking, "Okay, what if we just buy one or twelve of the expansion packs, and skip the game? Those rare minifigs would make it worthwhile..."
... but you know there is NO WAY that hotness is gonna cost less than $25. I really should be an adult about this, and just enjoy the LEGO BTTF set I already have, but instead I'm doing online research into just how important it is to have both kidneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment